Audio book--7 disc set--to prepare students for the TOEFL Test (Paper Test).
Bạn đang xem: longman preparation for the toefl test (paper test)
"synopsis" may belong to tát another edition of this title.
From the Back Cover:
This new edition gives students all the tools they need to tát succeed on the new TOEFL iBT integrated-skills test. Providing both a comprehensive language-skills course and a wealth of practice for all sections of the test, the Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL iBT Test, Third Edition is appropriate for courses in TOEFL test preparation or as a supplement to tát more general ESL courses.
New to tát the Third Edition:
- New guidelines and strategies for note-taking.
- New tips and hints throughout the practice sections.
- Downloadable audio program and teacher’s materials, including lesson plans and classroom activities.
- Access to tát MyEnglishLab: TOEFL: the easy-to-use online learning program, with extensive additional practice activities, pre- and post-tests, and three full-length tests.
- Updated material for all the new types of test passages and questions.
- Diagnostic pre-tests and post-tests that allow students to tát identify strengths and weaknesses and assess improvement in each section.
- Practice for all four skills:
- Reading provides practice exercises in the new test formats, including filling in a table or chart
- and paraphrasing.
- Listening provides authentic conversations in an academic setting and academic lectures with new questions about a speaker’s attitude or purpose.
- Speaking includes personal and expository tasks and integrated tasks.
- Writing consists of writing and expository tasks.
- Eight Mini-Tests that preview the test’s integrated four-skills format.
- Two complete Practice Tests that familiarize students with the actual test format, including length and level of difficulty.
About the Author:
Deborah Phillips has been teaching English for over twenty-five years with an emphasis on test preparation and academic skills preparation. She has led seminars and participated in conferences on test preparation and English language teaching in Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, France, Spain, Indonesia, nhật bản, Korea, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates. She currently teaches courses for the certification of teachers in English as a second language at the University of California. Ms. Phillips is the author of the Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL Test series of textbooks and CD-ROMs. She is currently working on new textbooks and CD-ROMs to tát prepare students for the latest version of the TOEFL test.
"About this title" may belong to tát another edition of this title.
- Publication date2003
- ISBN 10 0131408844
- ISBN 13 9780131408845
- BindingAudio CD
- Number of pages9998
Xem thêm: tiếng anh lớp 4 tập 1 unit 2 lesson 2
Other Popular Editions of the Same Title
Top Search Results from the AbeBooks Marketplace